Types of Roofs:
- Asphalt Shingles – This popular roofing material requires little maintenance and are easy to repair. They come in a variety of looks, are lightweight and inexpensive.
- Cedar Shakes – These shingles are durable, a good insulator and resist bugs, as well as offering great curb appeal in red, white or yellow.
- EPDM – Rubber provides the basis for this roof, often found on commercial buildings. They are easy to repair and require little maintenance. The special feature is that the material is flexible and can be used on unusually shaped roofs. It’s a safer installation that provides plenty of strength.
- Composite Tiles – Tiles are a natural choice for a wide variety of design choices, while still retaining low maintenance and longevity.
- Standing Seam – A steel, high-end roof which offers excellent durability, low maintenance, energy efficiency and a great look. Standing seam roofs come in various metals, including copper.