Your roof doesn’t just protect your home, it also protects everything inside of it, which is why a roof replacement that is done by the experienced roofers at Glick’s Exteriors is crucial for keeping you, your home and your loved ones safe. Here at Glick’s Exteriors, roofing installation is one of our many specialties, and we provide the communities in Bucks County, PA, Chester County, PA, Delaware County, PA and Montgomery County, PA with the highest-quality roof replacement services.
How to Know When You Need a Roof Replacement
Although roofing issues vary and have different levels of severity, the following factors are good indicators that you will most likely need a new roof:
- The roof is 15 years or older
- There are missing shingles
- Shingles are curling
- Shingles are blistering
- There is a loss of shingle granular
- You have black spots on your roof
- There is exposed fiberglass on your roof
If you think or know you have some of these issues, getting your roof inspected by a roofing expert will help you determine if you need a new roof.
The Glick’s Exteriors Difference
As a family-owned and operated company, our main goal is to protect the homes—and the families they protect in Bucks County, PA, Chester County, PA, Delaware County, PA and Montgomery County, PA—by replacing their roofs with superior craftsmanship and using the best roofing materials. So whatever type of shingle roof replacement you are looking for—cedar wood, asphalt, wood shake replica or slate—or if you’re looking for roofing repair services, our CertainTeed™ and GAF™ roofing materials will not only look beautiful, but they’ll also protect your home beautifully.
When the Glick’s team does a roof replacement, we incorporate roofing materials—in addition to the shingles we use from CertainTeed™ and GAF™—to ensure your roof stays safe and secure for years to come. These materials include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Synthetic underlayment
- Polypropylene underlayment
- Vents for attic ventilation
- Vents for exhaust ventilation
What to Expect For Your New Roof Installation
You can expect the following to take place on the day of your roofing installation:
- Our team will arrive during the previously scheduled and agreed upon time
- We will check for fragile items inside and outside of your home so we can make sure we leave your home looking more beautiful than when we arrived.
- We will begin your installation! Most roofing installations by Glick’s Exteriors take approximately 2 days
Are ready for your shingle roof replacement? Contact Glick’s Exteriors today to schedule your FREE consultation!