Is the exterior of your home worn-down, losing its functionality, or outdated? The siding of your home is the primary line of defense. It protects your home’s interior from harsh weather and bugs or pest. Therefore, it is the most essential exterior feature of your home. When you first begin to notice sagging, cracks, or other siding damage, it is essential to contact a dependable contractor immediately for a siding replacement service.
When it comes to siding replacement services, you want to choose a contractor that is trustworthy and reliable. If you find yourself searching on Google for “Siding contractors near me”, look no further than Glick’s Exteriors. We have been serving the greater Phoenixville area for decades with our top-notch siding services. Whether your home has experienced siding damage or it is just time to update your home’s exterior, Glick’s Exteriors is here to help every step of the way.
Signs You Need Your Siding Replaced
Over time your home’s siding will begin to deteriorate. It is essential to be aware of the signs that you require a siding replacement service before it is too late. Some signs include:
- Sagging and Crackling: If your siding is sagging or crackling then it may be time for a replacement. This can result in water seeping behind the panels which causes rotting and decaying.
- Storm Damage: Strong wind, heavy hail, and other unpredictable weather can cause wear and tear to your home’s siding. After every Phoenixville storm, it is important to check on your siding for damages.
- Peeling Paint: If your home has wood siding, you may experience excessive paint peeling. This can be caused by the wrong choice of paint, poor ventilation behind the siding, moisture seeping through the siding, and more. If your paint begins peeling, it may be smart to replace your siding with a less maintenance siding option.
- Missing Siding Pieces: If your home is missing siding pieces, your interior is put at risk for premature siding failure, rot, pests, and insect infestations. When your siding blows away or falls off, it requires immediate attention.
- Fungal Decay/Termite Damage: Termite damage is hard to spot and you may not even realize you have an infestation until it is too late. Termites and certain types of fungi will eat away at the wood of your siding.
- Pest Damage: Pests such as woodpeckers, termites, bugs, and more can cause serious damage. If you have frequent pest problems, it may be ideal to replace your siding with a more resistant material.
Why Choose Glick’s Exteriors?
Siding is easy to maintain, affordable, and durable. Additionally, siding is unique. It allows the homeowner to choose from an array of options, colors, and materials to make the exterior of their home personalized and beautiful. This cost-effective option is a great way to save on energy and protect your home. The professionals at Glick’s Exteriors bring a wealth of knowledge and experience to ensure the best siding services in the greater Phoenixville area! Contact our skilled team today.